Garfield Downtown Cincinnati Hotel Amenities
In addition to the many standard amenities made available at The Garfield Suites Hotel, guests also enjoy:
NEW! 42-inch LG plasma TV's, 78 cable TV channel selection, DVD players; The Garfield Suites Hotel is a family-friendly hotel and does not offer pay-per-view movies.
- Free Internet Service (wireless and hard-wired both available).
- The Garfield has a centralized fiber-optic network that offers the most bandwidth and fastest internet service available among Cincinnati hotels.
- Complimentary courtesy van to shuttle you anywhere in the downtown Cincinnati area (available 7 days/week from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Airport shuttle transportation Executive Transportation shuttle service is available to the Garfield Suites from the Greater Cincinnati Airport (CVG). If you wish to obtain pricing information or make use of this service please call (800)990-8841 or log onto executivetransportation.org
- Room-service available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary cocktail reception with free appetizers and drinks every Wednesday from 5:30pm 6:30pm
- Coin-operated laundry facilities onsite.
- Complimentary access to Skyview Fitness Center located on the 16th floor with great views of downtown Cincinnati
- Guest privileges with YWCA Fitness Center including swimming pool
Skyview Fitness Center
Stick to your routine in our unique, 2-story Skyview Fitness Center located atop the hotel with stunning city views. Fully equipped with nautilus and universal weight equipment, treadmills, airdyne cycles, stationary bikes, rowing machine, stair stepper, punching bag, and free bottled water.
The YWCA Fitness Center, managed by TriHealth, is available to guests of The Garfield Suites Hotel for $6.50 per visit. The fitness center is located one block from the hotel at the corner of Walnut and 9th Street. This is a coed facility that offers comprehensive, medically based fitness services with the largest indoor pool in the downtown area.
- 4-lane lap pool, 25 yards long, 3-9 feet deep, 83-85 degree water
- Full range of cardiovascular machines, weight training equipment,free weights, stereo and TV
- Relaxation area with whirlpool, dry-heat sauna and lounge area
- Indoor rubberized track
- Full-court gymnasium
- Your pass will allow access to all fitness classes including Zumba,
- Yoga and any other classes offered.
Children are welcome at the YWCA Fitness Center on Fridays from 2-8 pm & Saturdays from 9 am-4:30 pm but their usage is restricted for safety purposes. Please read the following guidelines. Your cooperation is appreciated. If you have any questions please contact the Health & Wellness Director or Fitness Center Manager.
There is no lifeguard on duty. Therefore, patrons swim at their own risk. Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted to swim unattended; a parent or guardian must accompany them at ALL times. There needs to be one parent or guardian per 4 children guests.
SAUNA & WHIRLPOOL
Due to excessive heat, no one under the age of 18 is permitted in the sauna or whirlpool.
Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted in gymnasium or on track unattended; a parent or guardian must accompany them at ALL times.
There needs to be one parent or guardian per 4 children guests.
Due to safety reasons, guests under the age of 18 are not permitted in the weight room unless participating in a supervised activity.